- Novel sources of biologically active molecules
- Metabolic pathways
Non-invasive screening method to find new sources of proteins, lipids, unsaturated fatty acids and carbohydrates.
We seek strategic partners for:
- Out licensing of proprietary technology to label biomolecules with stable isotopes
- Joint R&D to develop novel quantification tools for:
- Personalized nutritional strategies
- Development of Tracers, Internal standards and Biomarkers based from whole cells of organisms (archaea, bacteria, eukaryotes).
- Omics approaches based on stable-isotope labeling
Novel sources of biologically active molecules
Non-invasive screening method helps to find new sources of proteins, lipids, unsaturated fatty acids and carbohydrates,
Foods are digested, absorbed and distributed in the body. Foods contain macronutrients (carbohydrates, lipids and proteins) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, trace elements, etc). These nutrients induce changes at RNA, protein and metabolite level in the receiving cell or organism. The profiling technologies such as transcriptomics (gene expression analysis), proteomics (protein expression analysis) and metabolomics (metabolite profiling) are applied to better understand and assess effect of nutrients.
Stable-isotope labeling of nutrients supports these studies.